Friday, July 9, 2010

Juicy Thursday

Well, here's another post of yesterday's eats...
need to get in the habit of posting the SAME day.


Healthy Habits

Body Care
Body Brushing & Oil Pulling - check!
Workout/Exercise - Tempo Intermediate.

Literally as soon as I got home from work yesterday I put on my workout gear and pushed play on the DVD player.  The workout that came up was Tempo Intermediate (on the Tempo 2 DVD).  I was in the mood for something a bit different, so I went with it.  Man, that workout is tough!  I did (mostly) all the reps and finished the entire workout.

Nourishment
Fruits: 1.5 servings today.
Veggies: 6 servings today.
Water: Drank about 2 liters.

Supplements
Alfalfa: 6 caps

Need to restock my supplements!  I'm out of just about everything but my precious Alfalfa.


Eats

Brekkie

Pineapple Green Monster.




Looks neon green!

Ingredients:
  • 1/2 cup frozen organic pineapple
  • 1/2 frozen banana
  • 2 cups fresh organic spinach
  • 1 cup original Almond Breeze
  • 1/4 cup Chobani 0% Plain yogurt

Um... well... at first this smoothie tasted yummy, but I think after the pineapple and  yogurt got to sit in the same cup together it sort of tasted spoiled??? I was not impressed.

And I drank about 1/4 of this iced coffee.  Guess it wasn't that appealing to me.



Lunch

Leftover tuna steak (didn't eat that much the night before), quinoa tabbouleh and organic sweet potato.



Dinner

Asian Lettuce Wraps!



I bought a lemon pepper rotisserie chicken, a bunch of veggies (organic red and green cabbage, green onions, carrots, garlic) and some organic chunky PB, plus a little organic soy sauce and this is what I created.  It was delish!



Snack

4 Organic Strawberries.


These were THE prettiest strawberries I've seen in a long time... and so juicy.


Au revoir!

No comments: