Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Early Bird Challenge: Day 10


EXERCISE
PBS (morning)
20 minute walk with puppy (after dinner)
DD (evening)

SKIN CARE

Brush AM: yes

HEALTH

Oil Pulling: 15 minutes
Water (8 glasses, 8 ounces each): 1.5 liters

FOOD

7:50am: iced coffee with cream/sugar (organic)
8:20am: 2 scrambled eggs with romaine lettuce
12:40pm: leftover quiche (the last of it), red potatoes and green peas, medium chocolate cover strawberry latte (from Bay Coast)
6:00pm: large carrot
7:15pm: Slow Cooker Marmalade Curry Chicken with brown rice and steamed broccoli

JOURNAL

This early bird routine is difficult with the time change. I keep waking up at 6am, then going back to sleep until 7:30am. I should just GET UP when I wake up and start my day.

Last night was a great workout. I'm pretty sore today, so taking it easy.

No comments: