Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Wanted: Cinderella for Spring Cleaning


I seriously need a maid.

EXERCISE
PBS

SKIN CARE

Brush PM: yes

SUPPLEMENTS/HEALTH

Alfalfa (6 caps): yes
Cellfood (8 drops/3x): 8 drops
Fibertox (1-3 caps): 1
Water (8 glasses, 8 ounces each): yes

FOOD
7:50am: bowl of Quaker Oatmeal Squares with Original Almond Breeze
9:00am: organic coffee with cream/sugar
12:10pm: corn and pea side dishes, two crackers with cream cheese, 1/2 PB&J on whole grain
1:30pm: brownie square
6:15pm: pizza bagel with Parmesan cheese and fresh spinach

JOURNAL

I am seriously sore today. Know why? House cleaning! Vacuuming, sweeping, mopping... hence why "A Clean House is a Sign of a Wasted Life!" (I adore vintage artwork.) By the time 5:00 rolled around I was in so much pain that I could not wait to get home. Biofreeze doesn't help. Stretching doesn't help. The massage chair doesn't help. Don't know what else to do to get rid of this ache in my back. I can NOT wait for my massage tomorrow.

I wish I was sore from a workout -- its not the case.

No comments: