Monday, October 12, 2009

Back on Track

I am finally back on track with my blog. It took way to long to back track and post everything from the T-Tapp Retreat, Trainer Certs and up through yesterday. I'm so happy I finished!

8:45am: Starbucks Viviano Chocolate Banana with shot of espresso




Morning Supplements:
Alfalfa: 3 caps
Priority Women's Complete Multi: 2 caps


12:00pm: salad with rotisserie chicken, fresh and dried berries and walnuts and reduced fat basil and tomato feta




Afternoon Supplements:
Alfalfa: 3 caps
B-12: 4 sprays
Cellfood: 4 drops
Priority Women's Complete Multi: 2 caps
Wobenzym: 3 caps


4:00pm: small organic gala apple, reduced fat string cheese




7:45pm: snacked on a little rotisserie chicken and red bell peppers


9:00pm: Cheesy Shrimp Enchilada Bake





Dinner was delicious! Please see my recipe review post.


10:30pm: popcorn and chocolate





I thought I was going to have time to exercise today, but it just didn't work out. I went grocery shopping right after work and spent about $120 on healthy food. Then I came home to cook dinner, which had a lot more preparation that I had expected. So worth it though! There's always tomorrow.


No comments: