Monday, August 30, 2010

{ weekend } Rainbows & Puppies

It was a glorious weekend!  I was productive and got a lot done, plus a visit with my mom in Bradenton.


Saturday's Eats

Brekkie


I started off my weekend with another green smoothie!

Ingredients:
  • 3/4 cup wild frozen blueberries
  • 1/2 banana
  • 1/4 of that monster organic cucumber
  • 2 cups organic baby romaine
  • Mint leaves
  • 1 cup Original Almond Breeze



And a little later ate some Hemp Flax Granola and FAGE 2%.



Lunch

We drove down to Bradenton to spend the afternoon with my mom and friends.

Veggie Feast!
Munched on a little more veggies and toast than you see here.

And for dessert Rasgulla, a recipe from India.

X two!

It was made with ricotta cheese, sugar, cardamom and milk.  Delicious!

My mom's friend has a Papillon puppy named Rumi.  He's 1 year old and only about 4 pounds.  SO full of energy and a little sweetheart.  Roxy loved him.  They chased each other around the house and really had fun.


Here's a video of them chasing each other!


Unfortunately, I was having some car trouble on this trip -- as in check engine light on and it popping OUT of 5th gear (I drive stick).  Considering that the trip to see my mom was about an hour drive, it was kinda scary but ended up being okay.  It drives fine otherwise.  I'm taking my car in to the shop this week.

Rainbow on the drive home.
Got a Grande Iced Passion Tea for the road.



Dinner

Ranch Turkey Burger with Cucumber and Tomatoes.





Healthy Habits

Body Care
Body Brushing: check!

Nourishment
Fruits: 1 servings
Veggies: 5 servings
Water: 2 liters

Supplements
Alfalfa: 6 caps
B-12 Plus: 8 sprays
Vitamin D3: 8 sprays





Sunday's Eats

Brekkie

No green smoothie today... Ezekiel Wrap with Bacon, Eggs, Cheddar and Veggies.



Egg yolks in a star shape!


Tea & Donut

I went to get my car detailed and walked over to Dunkin Donuts for an Iced Green Tea and Chocolate Frosted Donut.




Snack

A box of Goldfish crackers.


And another iced tea...



Lunch

Ranch Turkey Burger and Tator Tots with Spicy Mustard.



Dinner

Over the course of the evening I drank few Honey Moon beers.


Turkey Parmesan Meatballs with WW pasta, ricotta and spinach.



Dessert

Cocoa Pebbles with Original Almond Breeze... thank goodness these are OUT of my kitchen!!!

I inhaled these!


Healthy Habits

Body Care
Exercise: 2 sets of Hoe Downs

Nourishment
Fruits: 3 servings
Veggies: 5 servings
Water: 2 liter

Supplements
Alfalfa: 6 caps
B-12 Plus: 8 sprays
Cellfood: 8 drops
Vitamin D3: 8 sprays



I finally got to paint on Sunday!  Started mixing up my own colors and painting a few of my 10x10 canvases.  It was fun!  Now I have an almost finished piece of art.  Photos coming soon at AdoringLife.com.

Looking forward to getting in 3 full workouts this week (M, W, F) and the Tears For Fears concert on Wednesday!

Au revoir!

No comments: