Tuesday, April 3, 2007

"Reinvention of Me" Pledge


I promise to be kind to myself, especially through my thoughts and actions. I am a good person, worthy of respect.

I promise to silence my inner critic whose negative energy always seems to drag me down. That critic will no longer have power over me.

I promise to find a source of comfort other than food. When I need to feel better, I will do that activity instead of eating.

I promise to make good food choices the majority of time; my body deserves the good, clean energy of healthy, nutritious food.

I promise to be active every day, even if it's only for a few minutes; the power of movement will energize me to move more and more each day.

I promise to remember that I am much more than a number on a scale and to love my body exactly as it is right now.

I promise to spend time each day reflecting on how I'm feeling; only through knowing where I am now can I get to where I want to be.

I promise to remove "I should" and "I must" and replace them with "I want to" and "I will." Such small words will have a powerful impact on my attitude.

I promise to surround myself with positive and energetic people and to brush off the negative energy of people who bring me down.

And most importantly, I promise to be my own best friend and to work hard towards the reinvention of ME…

No comments: