Tuesday, September 25, 2007

My Beauty Boot Camp Blitz

Its time to buckle down and prepare for the T-Tapp Annual Fitness Retreat at the Safety Harbor Resort & Spa. This year's event is going to be amazing - a week full of fitness and fun!

Starting with the Trainer Certifications on Tuesday and Wednesday, I'll be working out several times during the day to help fill the classes. Good luck to everyone certifying this year! Then the event kick off begins on October 4th, but workouts start the next morning at 6:00am. I plan on attending a few of the "daybreak diva" workouts this time around. I don't want to miss a beat!


Beauty Boot Camp Blitz

I've decided to get started with a 42-day Beauty Boot Camp Blitz. Here's the plan...

Every Day Skin Care:
  • I will start my day with PBS and T-Tapp's CRT System body brushing pattern and repeat this again in the evening (before bedtime).
  • I will incorporate the Cellulite Smoother™ into my daily routine. A new product to target cellulite in the privacy of your own home. Its an attachment for your vacuum cleaner - how neat is that! Teresa Tapp endorses its use, so I thought I'd give it a try to see how well this innovative product really works.
  • I will also be using T-Tapp's Blow Your Buns Oil and Magnesium Oil (maybe applied directly to skin or put into my sea salt bath water).
  • I will take a sea salt bath every day for the first 5 days of the plan, then continue on with a bath every other day for the remainder.
  • I will drink at least 8, 8 ounce glasses of pure water daily.

Every Day Supplements:

All of these supplements are made by T-Tapp, except Nerve & Osteo Support (by Country Life).
  • Premium Blended Alfalfa - 6 capsules
  • B-12 Plus - 6 sprays
  • Fibertox - 1-2 capsules
  • Nerve & Osteo Support - 1-3 capsules
  • Pyruvyl Glycine - 12-18 sprays

Workout Schedule Days 1-10:

  • I will do a full T-Tapp workout for a 10 day boot camp. This full workout will be my choice between Tempo Intermediate, Tempo Lower Body, Lady Bug Workout, Maxi Max #1 or Maxi Max #3.
  • I will also do the exercises Organs in Place, Crunch Sequence, Awesome Legs and Diva Derriere for every day of this plan. If these exercises are not included in my full workout they will be added at the end of the workout.
  • I will do the exercises Hoe Downs and Thread the Needle for the 10 day boot camp.

Workout Schedule Days 11-39:
  • I will do a full workout of my choice every other day starting on day 12 through day 38 (on the even numbered days).
  • I will do the Basic Workout, Organs in Place, Crunch Sequence, Awesome Legs and Diva Derriere on my "off days" in the morning (if at all possible, otherwise afternoon) starting on day 11 through day 39 (the odd numbered days).
  • I will also do the exercises Hoe Downs and Thread the Needle during the afternoon on my "off days".
  • Other potential "off day" workouts would include Step Away the Inches.

Workout Schedule Days 40-42:
  • I will do a full workout of my choice TWICE a day for days 40 and 41.
  • I will do one final full workout of my choice on day 42 to complete this plan.



{{ Please Click Photo for Closer View }}

Tomorrow is my start date. Wish me luck!