Friday, April 4, 2008

04.04.08 Measurements





RESULTS
  • Lost an inch above bust - tightening pecks!
  • Lost an inch below bust - yay for lat activation!
  • Lost a half inch in abs - awesome.
  • Lost a quarter inch in hips - fabulous!
  • Gained three quarters inch in waist - uh oh, lay off the bacon.
  • Gained a quarter inch in upper right thigh - might be my stance.
  • Gained a quarter inch in lower right thigh - not concerned.
  • Gained a half inch in lower left thigh - not concerned.
  • Gained a half inch in right calf - not concerned.

Total loss: 2.75
Total gain: 2
Total change: -0.75

I'm honestly really happy with my body from the abs up. My legs are looking stronger and are much firmer. I could still use some more tightening and toning in my hips and upper thigh area... the life story of a Long Torso/Short Leg body type.

No comments: