Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Oh, my aching abs!

EXERCISE
NADA

SKIN CARE
Nivea Good-bye Cellulite Gel-Cream: yes
Natural Glow: yes

SUPPLEMENTS
Alfalfa (6 caps): 3
B12 Plus (6 sprays): 3
Cellfood (8 drops/3x): 1
Nivea Good-bye Cellulite Dietary Supplement (3 caps): 1
Pyruvyl Glycine (12 sprays): 4
Water (8 glasses, 8 ounces each): yes

FOOD
B-fast:
Grape nuts and granola with 1%, coffee with plain soy milk and sugar
Lunch: chicken hummus, brown rice, veggies
Snack: Special K strawberry bar
Dinner: grilled cheese and Campbell's select tomato soup

JOURNAL
My whole abdominal area is cramping and I feel like I'm going to die. All I can do is lay around. Plan on going to bed early. I'm not sure why this is happening. Hopefully tomorrow will be better because I can't live like this.

No comments: