Thursday, June 12, 2008

Still moving...

SUPPLEMENTS
Alfalfa (6 caps): 3
B12 Plus (6 sprays): yes
Water (8 glasses, 8 ounces each): yes

FOOD
7:45am:
two eggs scrambled in EVOO with sharp cheddar cheese and alfalfa sprouts, 4 cherries
9:05am: coffee with cream/sugar
11:30am: 4 sour patch kids
1:40pm: Kashi Honey Almond Flax granola bar
5:30pm: raw sunflower seeds, crystallized ginger
6:30pm: 1/2 turkey sandwich from Subway
7:00pm: black beans and brown rice with sharp cheddar
**

JOURNAL
Even though I haven't gotten a workout in yet... I feel like I did! Seriously sore from head to toe. Been moving more and more stuff over to the new place each night after work. Probably spend about 2 hours moving things. I have been exhausted by the end of the night.

Last night I went on a walk... about 20 minutes using T-Tapp techniques.

My body is craving a salt soak! Now that I have a nice HUGE spa-like tub in my new place... I need to take advantage.

--------------------------------

Took the night off and watched a movie.

No comments: