Monday, June 30, 2008

Last day of June

SUPPLEMENTS
Alfalfa (6 caps): 3
B12 Plus (6 sprays): 3
Cellfood (8 drops/3x): 1 set
Fibertox (1-3 caps): 1
Pyruvyl Glycine (12 sprays): 3
Water (8 glasses, 8 ounces each): 2 liters

FOOD
7:45am:
Kashi GoLean Crunch cereal, organic plain yogurt
9:05am: Dunkin Donuts medium iced latte with sugar
1:15pm: tuna steak with brown rice and veggies
6:10pm: turkey burger
9:00pm: salad with vinaigrette
*

JOURNAL

I can't believe it's the last day of June! Where is this year going?

This weekend was very productive. Friday night I got a BW in. Saturday I helped a friend finish moving (a workout in itself), got box seats at the XFC for free (very brutal) and then went to my friend's "Done With Chemotherapy" party. It was a fun Saturday! Sunday I cleaned every inch of my old apartment (a workout in itself too). I'm sore today!

Took the night off to go to David's Bridal and help Caroline pick out a wedding gown. They're all so pretty!

No comments: