Thursday, July 10, 2008

July 10th

EXERCISE
HD (after lunch)

SUPPLEMENTS
Alfalfa (6 caps): 3
B12 Plus (6 sprays): 6
Cellfood (8 drops/3x): 4
Fibertox (1-3 caps): 1
Pyruvyl Glycine (12 sprays): 8
Water (8 glasses, 8 ounces each): 1 liter

FOOD
8:00am:
Kashi GoLean Crunch cereal with 1/2 banana and light organic soy milk
9:30am: Tazo Zen green tea
12:15pm: 1 chicken strip, very little amount of spinach pasta with Parmesan and butter (all leftovers), fresh spinach, a few romaine lettuce leafs, cup of Pacific organic butternut squash soup
1:30pm: Tazo Zen green tea
5:50pm: 3 slices of Boar's Head turkey, a few cherry tomatoes, whole grain tortilla chips
7:20pm: 2 lean beef tacos
**

JOURNAL
Well... still feeling like I did yesterday. My boyfriend gave me a back/neck rub last night (twice), but I had to take Tylenol PM to get to sleep. I don't know what's wrong with me.

Didn't get in a workout tonight. I figured I'd just relax. I'm going to volunteer for the recycling crew at the Warped Tour concert tomorrow and have a feeling I'll be pretty worn out by the end of the day.

I definitely plan on getting back on track this weekend with workouts.

No comments: