Monday, August 25, 2008

Back in the Blogosphere

If you haven't noticed, I've been MIA in the blogosphere... hope I wasn't missed too much.

Can't say that I've been very active with exercise since my last posts. Just the usual HD and walking the pup using T-Tapp techniques. There always comes a time when I'm explaining some move to a T-Tapper over the phone (and demonstrating it as I go), when it feels sooo good to move my body again. Something clicks and I'm say to myself, "I really need this!" Then I can't recall why I ever stopped working out consistently... life, busy, slacking? There never really is a good reason.

So I'm back... starting to re-evaluate my goals and re-motivate myself. Next month is my family reunion trip to Boston. That's motivation in itself! It's been about 3 years since I've seen any of my family members. Just to feel great and look greater when you reunite with your family is always a good thing.

The Game Plan...
  • 4-day Bootcamp with Tempo 2 (either workout) + DD
  • Start EOD (M, W, F) with full workout (choose any full workout of choice)
  • Off Days with the NEW Basic Plus Tempo OR do a few moves (PBS, OIP, AL, DD) OR take completely off
  • Body brush daily
This plan gives me 13 full workouts before vacation. It's the same plan I normally recommend to customers... short, simple, effective.






Here I go!

No comments: