Monday, September 8, 2008

Basic Plus Tempo

EXERCISE
Basic Plus Tempo

SUPPLEMENTS
Water (8 glasses, 8 ounces each): 4

FOOD
7:50am: Kashi Strawberry Fields cereal with Greenwise Vanilla soy milk
9:00am: coffee with cream/sugar
1:20pm:
Kashi Sweet & Sour Chicken
5:50pm: doritos, slice of cheddar cheese, cherry tomatoes
7:20pm: teriyaki turkey, brown rice, veggies
8:45pm: frozen smoothie (frozen strawberries, 1/2 banana, vanilla soy milk)

JOURNAL
I don't know what's wrong with me. Why have I skipped workouts this weekend again? I puzzle myself sometimes. It's only about a week until vacation and I'm seriously slacking. Ate some junk food this weekend too - Doritos, pretzel dog with "cheese", pastry (well not junk, but not clean either).

Basic Plus Tempo (BPT) is a good little workout. I was sweating before the end of PBS! Love the little tweaks and form reminders too.

No comments: