Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Busy as a bee...

EXERCISE
PBS (morning)
TWSS

SKIN CARE
Brush AM: yes

SUPPLEMENTS
B12 Plus (6 sprays): yes
Cellfood (8 drops/3x): 4 drops
Water (8 glasses, 8 ounces each): 1.5 liter

FOOD
7:15am: coffee with plain soy/sugar
10:30am: 4 scones
11:00am: 1/2 red grapefruit
11:45am: coffee with cream/sugar
12:40pm: 2 slices of thin crust white chicken pizza
3:45pm: coffee with cream/sugar
6:00pm: pretzels with hummus and peanut butter
9:10pm: 2 slices of pepperoni pizza, garlic knots, side salad
*

JOURNAL
I've been so busy that I haven't had time to post or do my workouts. Oops... sorry self. I recently read somewhere to stop viewing exercise as a "chore" and more as "time to reduce stress and rejuvenate your body." I think it's a great tip. I know I feel SO much better when I T-Tapp... even if it's just a move or two (especially PBS). I almost forgot how much I love the feeling of body brushing too. It's just finding the time for myself that can sometimes be the hardest thing to do.

Tonight I have the place all to myself for a few hours. I snacked (what I could grab the fastest) and now I think I'll finally finish the entire Total Workout Super Slow.

No comments: