Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Challenge Day 36

EXERCISE
BPT + DD
10 minute walk/jog with puppy (it's freezing for Florida!)

SUPPLEMENTS

Alfalfa (6 caps): 3
Cellfood (8 drops/3x): 8 drops
Water (8 glasses, 8 ounces each): 1.5 liters

FOOD

7:50am: Spiru-tein vanilla shake with frozen banana, antioxidant juice and 1% organic milk
9:00am: cranberry tea
12:30pm: 2 leftover turkey tacos with extra lettuce, cherry tomatoes, low fat sour cream
6:30pm: tuna sandwich (can of white albacore tuna, 2 tbsp mayo, garlic powder and salt, 2 slices Arnold Natural Flax & Fiber bread, spinach and red onion)
7:15pm: two glasses of red wine with dark chocolate
9:45pm: Kashi Vive Probiotic Digestive Wellness Cereal with 1% organic milk and dried cranberries
**

JOURNAL

Yesterday I did really good with eating. I ate all GM foods until dinner and had ONE taco shell with a huge amount of salad. *pat myself on the back* Today wasn't so bad either - just 2 taco shells. I should really buy the organic ones. I wish they made Ezekiel taco shells!

No caffeine today! Wow!

My body is seriously craving T-Tapp.

No comments: