Friday, February 6, 2009

Challenge Day 53

EXERCISE
Completely off today..

SUPPLEMENTS

Alfalfa (6 caps): yes
B12 Plus (6 sprays): yes
Water (8 glasses, 8 ounces each): 1 liter

FOOD

8:35am: two boiled eggs, 1/2 avocado
9:00am: coffee with cream/sugar, an assortment of mini-desserts (Thanks, Jen!)
1:00pm: Poblano's Amigo Salad (basically a taco salad with grilled chicken, veggies, rice a queso)
3:30pm: more little desserts - mostly brownie bites
6:45pm: Bahama Breeze - the usual

JOURNAL

I walked into the office today and Jen had about 10 different types of mini-desserts on the table. Talk about sweet tooth! She made them for a baby shower yesterday and brought in the leftovers. They are so adorable... you just want to sample them all. Going to have to work these treats off.

Lauren said I look thinner today. Thanks, La! :)

I really like STTM. Didn't really feel like I was working out even though I feel the burn and the cardio - it's fun, and I play music in the background - 50 minutes went by in a flash. I was feeling pretty grumpy last night due to some personal things happening (frustration with my bank merger/paying stuff online/etc, etc). Almost didn't exercise, but I decided to just play a different workout than normal and get to it. Sure enough, I felt so much better, less stressed and fabulous afterward.

No comments: