Saturday, February 7, 2009

Challenge Day 54

EXERCISE
Maxi Max #1
Lots of walking at the parade

SUPPLEMENTS

B12 Plus (6 sprays): yes
Pyruvyl Glycine (12 sprays): yes
Water (8 glasses, 8 ounces each): 1 liter

FOOD

9:50am: scrambled organic eggs, 1/2 avocado, romaine lettuce
2:15pm: bite of hot dog
6:30pm: goldfish pretzel crackers
7:15pm: Whiskey Joe's - buffalo shrimp with blue cheese, 2 grouper tacos, tortilla chips, a few fries
******

JOURNAL

Maxi Max kicked my butt and it felt good. I remember when I used to do that workout 3 times a week. No wonder why I was so strong.

Today was the Gasparilla parade downtown, so we headed out there this afternoon. It's a big event around Tampa. We had a blast catching beads and people watching. Lots and lots of walking!!!

I was busy working out and cleaning the house all day that I forgot about eating lunch. Oops.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Excellent Choice on your Workout Food... Thanks for checking out Whiskey Joe's....Maybe we'll name something after you when you hit your goal. :-)
Best Wishes, Whiskey Joe.