Friday, February 13, 2009

Challenge Day 60 - I'm DONE!

Day 60! Hooray!

EXERCISE

Nada

SKIN CARE

Brush AM: yes

SUPPLEMENTS

Alfalfa (6 caps): 3
B12 Plus (6 sprays): yes
Pyruvyl Glycine (12 sprays): yes
Water (8 glasses, 8 ounces each): 1 liter

FOOD

8:40am: 2 boiled eggs
9:15am: coffee with cream
11:15am: whole red grapefruit
1:15pm: Applebee's - spinach shrimp salad, tomato basil soup with breadstick
4:00pm: medium iced vanilla latte, homemade coconut macaroon (SO GOOD)
8:15pm: Bahama Breeze - Jerk Chicken Pasta, Breeze Salad, Firecracker Shrimp
**

JOURNAL

Well... I completed my Challenge. I did good in the beginning and at the end, but the middle was slacking. Challenges around the holidays are HARD!

I didn't get my photos and measurements done. Grrr... sort of forgot about that this morning.

No comments: