Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Too Much Eating Out

SUPPLEMENTS
Alfalfa (6 caps): 3
B12 Plus (6 sprays): yes
Pyruvyl Glycine (12 sprays): yes
Water (8 glasses, 8 ounces each): 2 liters

FOOD

9:15am: Dunkin Donuts - medium iced coffee with cream/sugar, egg and cheese English muffin
12:30pm: Bay Coast Coffee Market - today's special: 1/2 turkey sandwich with Gouda, herb mayo and lettuce, cup of potato bacon soup, small Greek salad (no dressing)
2:30pm: vanilla cupcake with vanilla frosting and sprinkles
9:00pm: whole wheat chicken quesadilla (rotisserie chicken, sharp cheddar, toppings of lowfat sour cream, lettuce, jalapeno, red onion, garlic, green and red peppers)
*

JOURNAL

I was really craving some caffeine this morning, but DD just didn't cut it.

I really need to get to the grocery store! We're out of all fruit, veggies and anything to make a decent meal. I keep eating out (and spending too much $$$). Bay Coast Coffee Market is SO good! It's a lower cost/high value Panera Bread type of place. They even give away free espresso shots!

Finally made it to the grocery tonight! Spent about a $100 - not bad - on mostly veggies, but also bought organic coffee, ground turkey, sliced turkey and some natural personal care products. By the time I got home (about 8:30pm) I was starving. So I made some leftover rotisserie chicken into quesadillas and watched a movie with my honey. Too full to workout, but my back is killing me. At least I drank a lot of water today, that's a plus.

No comments: