Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentine's weekend...

I ended up taking the whole weekend off of T-Tapp. I did think about working out, but it never happened. I walked a lot both Saturday and Sunday.

Saturday me and my honey spent the entire day together - went out to lunch, ran errands, picked up some groceries, watched movies, etc. It was nice! I did make the Bean & 'bello Burger recipe I found at Epicurious.com. The burgers didn't really stick together as well as I wanted them too, but it tasted amazing. My boyfriend liked them so much he ate 4 of them!

Sunday we took the pup for a long walk, but mostly spent the day drinking mimosas with freshly squeezed OJ and eating homemade chocolate covered strawberries, organizing our place and lounging around. I feel MUCH better about living in a clean, neat place. You should see the living room now after we cleared out everything left from the storage unit... it's almost ready for a dining room table.

Plan on getting in a tough workout Monday night.

No comments: