Monday, March 9, 2009

Early Bird Challenge: Day 8


EXERCISE
PBS (morning)
BW (evening)

SKIN CARE

Brush AM: yes

SUPPLEMENTS/HEALTH

Alfalfa (6 caps): 3
Oil Pulling: 10 minutes
Water (8 glasses, 8 ounces each): 1.5 liter

FOOD

7:50am: organic coffee with cream/sugar
9:00pm: Spiru-tein vanilla shake with fresh strawberries, organic 1% milk and water
1:00pm: slice of homemade quiche (eggs, feta, onion, green pepper, spinach, Cabot seriously sharp cheddar, pie crust), salad (romaine, spinach, carrot, cucumber, cherry tomatoes)
5:00pm: medium organic golden delicious apple with raw almonds
6:30pm: grilled cheese (2 slices Arnold's Soft Oatmeal bread, Cabot seriously sharp cheddar, butter) and Campbell's V8 Tomato Herb Soup

JOURNAL

I completely forgot about the time change! I was an hour late to work this morning. Thought I was on time (all my clocks were wrong) until I got a text from Jen asking where I was. *shakes head* So I was a bit rushed this morning... woke up at 8:15, NOT 7:15. Did oil pulling, drank a big glass of water, did PBS, made coffee, made breakfast to-go and lunch, fed the pup, body brushed, got dressed and put on a little make up... out the door. I was at the office by 10:02am. I will be setting all the clocks tonight so this doesn't happen again.

No comments: