Thursday, March 19, 2009

Trying to Find Balance

SUPPLEMENTS/HEALTH
Alfalfa (6 caps): 6
Water (8 glasses, 8 ounces each): 1 liter

FOOD

8:15am: Spiru-tein vanilla shake with 5 strawberries, 1 banana, organic vanilla almond milk and ice
9:00am: Dunkin Donuts medium iced latte with cinnamon (no sugar)
1:45pm: Campbell's V8 Butternut Squash soup (entire box)
6:30pm: spaghetti and sauce, glass of red wine
8:45pm: tuna steak, salad, 2 slices garlic bread
9:50pm: Lucky Charms and organic 1% milk
*

JOURNAL

Well, I'm back to my regular posting format trying to find balance.

I made it to work today... finally. Still feeling pretty bad (could have slept for another 4 hours or so) and have sick butterflies in my tummy. My head is starting to feel weird and dizzy again like a migraine is coming on. My thinking is cloudy. Neck is really bothering me and lumbar is sore. I wish I could go to massage daily because it really helps to relieve these pains for a temporary period.

Geico called my cell this morning on behalf of my adjuster that I've been playing phone tag with. She said that since I have an attorney now they will be doing all business through them first.

Faxed over my insurance coverage to the attorney's office too.

Tomorrow we have appointments for massage and chiropractic at 11:00am.

No comments: