Saturday, April 25, 2009

Car Shopping


Roxy is a happy puppy!

I woke up late (hey, that's what weekends are for) and didn't have much time to get ready or do stuff before car shopping. Ate an organic gala apple for a quick breakfast.

Then Caroline picked me up and we went out to lunch at Whiskey Joe's. It was a beautiful sunny (and windy) day in Tampa. I had my favorite grilled grouper tacos (ate one, brought one home for the boyfriend) and she ate grouper sliders. We sat outside on the deck and watched people have fun on the beach. As much as we both wished we could have gone to the beach ourselves, I really needed to do some serious car shopping. I've narrowed it down to a Mazda 3, now just need to find the one for me!

We went to a few places not too far from my place. The first dealership was very helpful. They had so many nice cars that I would love to have... VW R32, VW GTI, VW Jetta GLI, Scion tC, and 4 Mazda 3's (two sedans, two hatchbacks). I fell in love with the fully loaded 2007 grey blue sedan with leather seats, BOSE speakers, moonroof and more. Its fun to drive! A bit out of my price range, but still ideal in my eyes.

We stopped at the next place to look at a bright blue 2006 Mazda 3. A bit cheaper, but with the same mileage as the 2007 and none of the same features. People would see me coming though!

My dad talks the sense into me... should look for a cheaper car or try to get them to come down on the price. Every other Mazda 3 sedan I've found doesn't have the same features. BUT I have found some that are cheaper.

Decisions, decisions. Buying a car is a tough decision! I need to get one very soon. It's hard getting rides everywhere you need to go in this car-dependent area.

Wish me luck on my final decision this week!

Went for about a 30 minute walk with the puppy. Didn't record anything else for today.

No comments: