Sunday, April 26, 2009

Sweet Sunday

Ah... the weekends are the best for sleeping in. It's a beautiful day again!

Breakfast time... fresh organic carrot, apple, beet juice. Delish!


I love that color!

Vitamin time... I'm trying hard to take all of my supplement each day to help my body heal.



Morning dose:
- 4 capsules Priority Women's Complete (vegetarian vitamin supplement)
- 3-4 capsules Premium Blended Alfalfa (accelerates healing, reduces inflammation and much more)
- 2 capsules Adrenal Support (for my lack of energy since the accident)
- 3 sprays B-12 Plus (keep my energy up)
- 4 sprays Pyruvyl Glycine (helps with fat burning, energy and endurance)
- 8 drops Cellfood (amazing liquid supplement with enzymes and amino acids, enhancing absorption of other vitamins)

Afternoon dose:
- 4 capsules Priority Women's Complete
- 3-4 capsules Premium Blended Alfalfa
- 2 capsules Adrenal Support
- 3 sprays B-12 Plus
- 4 sprays Pyruvyl Glycine
- 8 drops Cellfood

Evening dose:
- 4 sprays Pyruvyl Glycine
- 8 drops Cellfood
- 2 tsp. Natural Calm Raspberry Lemon

That's A LOT of stuff to remember to take!!!

Lunch time... Organic AB&J on whole wheat. I love this combo!

Walked about 20 minutes with the puppy. Such a beautiful afternoon. Check out my photos from around the neighborhood...





Cleaned the kitchen today... what fun.

Dinner time... pink beans and yellow rice with naan whole wheat bread (Indian bread) and butter.

Going to watch some Netflix. Goodnight!

No comments: