Monday, April 27, 2009

Case of the Mondays



EXERCISE
30 minutes of PT

SUPPLEMENTS/HEALTH
Adrenal Health (4 caps): yes
Alfalfa (6 caps): 3
B12 Plus (6 sprays): yes
Priority Women's Complete (8 caps): yes
Pyruvyl Glycine (12 sprays): yes
Water (8 glasses, 8 ounces each): 2 liters

FOOD
8:50am: Starbucks grande nonfat vanilla latte, perfect oatmeal (brown sugar, nuts, dried fruit)
12:20pm: Amy's Indian Mattar Paneer, Publix Caesar salad (no croutons)
6:45pm: Quaker Oat's guacamole tortilla chips
7:45pm: California Pizza Kitchen garlic chicken pizza with Parmesan cheese and fresh spinach
*

JOURNAL
Feeling upset about my clothes not fitting properly. Most of my pants and shorts don't fit. It's depressing. I can't believe how much my body changes after 1 month of not exercising.

This accident has really turned our lives upside down in more than one way. I can't wait to be able to get back on track and FEEL better! Just have to take it day by day and keep working to heal my body.

No comments: