Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Ah... Primary Back Stretch + Green Monster

You may be thinking...



But this green monster looks more like...



EXERCISE
PBS (morning)
PBS (evening)

SKIN CARE
Brush PM: yes

SUPPLEMENTS/HEALTH
Adrenal Health (4 caps): yes
Alfalfa (6 caps): yes
B12 Plus (6 sprays): yes
Cellfood (8 drops/3x): 5 drops
Priority Women's Complete (8 caps): 4
Pyruvyl Glycine (12 sprays): 8
Water (8 glasses, 8 ounces each): 1 liter

FOOD
8:10am: Green Monster (2 cups kale leaves, 1 cup Almond Breeze original, 2 tbsp organic milled flax seed, 1/2 banana)
11:00am: organic PB&J on Arnold's Whole Grain Nutty Oatmeal bread
6:30pm: leftover grouper taco

JOURNAL
I was feeling pretty bad this morning (achy body) and needed a good stretch. So FINALLY did Primary Back Stretch. Why not? I mean it helps me and the doc said I can start stretching again. I wanted to keep going with the routine, but stopped after PBS. Felt pretty good!

My attempt at a Green Monster (aka GM by Angela at Oh She Glows... LOVE her blog) this morning was not successful. I need a REAL blender! I have one of those hand-held 3-in-1 blenders. It's great for making regular smoothies with fruit, milk/juice/water, protein powder and ice... NOT Green Monsters! I was chewing my kale for breakfast, but it still tasted pretty good. Definitely need to pair it with something else to keep me going until lunch. (Note my early lunch.)

Man, I was so wiped out after all those appointments yesterday that I crashed on the couch pretty early. It takes a lot of energy for me to do simple things like get a massage, do some PT, get adjusted and come home to make dinner and clean up a bit. I crave the couch potato status.

Went to check out another car tonight. Will *hope*fully be making a decision this week. Who knew picking out the right car was so hard?!

Need my beauty rest. Goodnight!

No comments: