Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Zoom-Zoom!!!


My new Mazda 3!!!

I finally have wheels again. Yay!
This car is so fun to drive. I just wish it was a different color.

EXERCISE
PBS (morning)

SKIN CARE

Brush AM: yes

SUPPLEMENTS/HEALTH

Alfalfa (6 caps): 3
B12 Plus (6 sprays): 3
Cellfood (8 drops/3x): 8 drops
Emergen-C: 1 packet
Priority Women's Complete (8 caps): 4
Pyruvyl Glycine (12 sprays): 4
Water (8 glasses, 8 ounces each): 1 liter

FOOD

8:30am: 2 boiled eggs
9:30am: small organic gala apple
12:45pm: Kashi chicken rustico pocket sandwich, Publix Caesar salad with croutons
7:50pm: Bahama Breeze - the usual
**

JOURNAL

Half way done with the week... looking forward to a hopefully sunny and beach filled weekend!

My body is so stiff in the mornings and PBS really does help. So does the body brushing.

I've had really bad headaches these past few days. Not sure why, but can't get them to go away. I was literally wiped out again last night.

Finally got my new wheels today!!! So excited about it. No more car shopping or tough decisions... yay! Huge stress and pressure is gone now that I have a new car. I'm in love.

No comments: