Sunday, May 17, 2009

Last Week Flew By

So much for consistency! Let's play catch up...


Thursday, May 14th
30 minutes PT, neck resistance only


Friday, May 15th
My boyfriend's sister was in town with the family. We met them at the Chattaway restaurant in South St. Pete. This place is adorable. I used to go there all the time when I was attending USF. Great atmosphere, live music, outdoor seating in garden-like setting, and the most amazing burgers ever. Of course I ate the 5oz cheese burger with a can of root beer. Delicious!




Saturday, May 16th
We woke up early to go to the Permaculture & Backyard Gardening Seminar in Dunedin. It was great! I wish I had a backyard to implement the things that we learned. Another speaker showed how to do container gardening with a special bucket container he made. He actually puts them on his roof and grows veggies! Very cool.

After that we headed home so I could finish packing and meet the girls for our weekend getaway on Clearwater Beach. Let me just say that it was such a blast! Our hotel was beautiful and we had a pool side cabana room with ocean view. Literally walk outside our door and there was the pool! We jumped right in and got a little sun before starting our party.

The rest of the girls arrived in time for dinner, so we walked about 1 mile down to Frenchy's Rockaway Grill. Again I got my usual... Cajun grouper sandwich and we all shared red wine sangria. After dinner it started to rain, so all 6 of us piled into a cab to go back to our hotel.

The night was full of dancing, pictures, drinking and celebrating with Caroline. We ended up at IHOP for breakfast at 4am and then headed to bed. I didn't get much sleep that night, which really took a toll more than the drinking did this time around.


Sunday, May 16th
We checked out of the hotel and drove to Lenny's restaurant for breakfast (again). I had eggs benedict with crab, small bowl of fresh fruit, and coffee. After breakfast we all headed home. I crashed out for about a 4 hour nap and then went to bed early that night.


Monday, May 17th
Back to the grind! Still exhausted from the weekend.

30 minutes PT, neck resistance only

Sorry... didn't keep track of things today either.

No comments: