Monday, June 8, 2009

Hello Week.


Fresh Florida Watermelon!

EXERCISE
PBS (morning)

SKIN CARE

Brush AM: yes

SUPPLEMENTS/HEALTH

Alfalfa (6 caps): 3
B12 Plus (6 sprays): 3
Pyruvyl Glycine (12 sprays): 4
Water (8 glasses, 8 ounces each): 1 liter

FOOD

9:00am: carrot muffin with lowfat plain yogurt and 1/2 banana
9:20am: organic coffee with cream/sugar
1:50pm: Wolfgang Puck's Organic Creamy Butternut Squash soup (whole can)
6:30pm: turkey ranch burger salad (ground turkey, ranch seasoning, capers -- on green leaf lettuce, red onion, green pepper, 1/2 avocado, parsley, a little mayo/spicy mustard mix)
9:30pm: fresh Florida watermelon

JOURNAL

I had my appointments today. I think all this effort and therapy is finally starting to pay off! (T-Tapp is really helping - my doctor and therapists are pleasantly surprised.)

My jaw is really acting up though. I made an appointment with my previous TMJ dentist for a checkup. We'll see how it goes.

No comments: