Friday, June 12, 2009

I'm officially sick...



SUPPLEMENTS/HEALTH
Alfalfa (6 caps): 3
B12 Plus (6 sprays): 3
Cellfood (8 drops/3x): 8
Pyruvyl Glycine (12 sprays): 4
Water (8 glasses, 8 ounces each): 1 liter

FOOD

8:20am: slice of spelt with grape jelly
9:30am: large iced coffee with cream/sugar
12:30pm: 2 MorningStar Asian Veggie Patties, organic herb mix salad greens, fresh raspberries, Goldfish crackers
5:30pm: Goldfish crackers (I finished off the entire bag. What.)
8:45pm: Alessi Zuppa Toscana Tuscan White Bean Soup

JOURNAL

Okay... I'm officially sick. I caught a cough and congestion from Lauren (I assume). Not feeling that great, so I skipped my exercise for the day. Going to New York this coming Thursday for my friend's wedding. I really hope that I'm well by then. It's not going to be fun to travel when sick and be in a wedding. Wish me luck.

No comments: