Thursday, June 11, 2009

One of Those Days


One of Those Days is available in the artist's shop!

EXERCISE
PBS (morning)

SKIN CARE

Brush AM: yes

SUPPLEMENTS/HEALTH

Alfalfa (6 caps): yes
B12 Plus (6 sprays): 3
Pyruvyl Glycine (12 sprays): 4
Water (8 glasses, 8 ounces each): 2 liters

FOOD

8:50am: Jamba Juice 16oz Berry Topper (berry smoothie with granola and sliced banana on top)
9:50am: iced coffee with cream/sugar
12:40pm: Crisper's - 1/2 portobello sandwich, side salad with ranch
8:45pm: Ramen noodle soup with peas, carrots and green onion

JOURNAL

For some reason I have the most horrible stomach cramps!!! I feel so sick. Didn't want to go to my appointments, but did anyway. My massage therapist gave me some digestive enzymes and peppermint tea. It helped, but I still don't feel that great.

I ate the Ramen thinking it would make me feel better since it was very bland, but nope. Going to bed early...

No comments: