Wednesday, July 8, 2009

7-8-9-10-11

Today is a once-in-a-lifetime kind of day... 07.08.09 at 10:11pm!
*geeky, yet fun.*

I looked out the window, by chance, and found the rainbow. ♥
(It's actually a double rainbow, but hard to see in this photo.)

EXERCISE
PBS

SKIN CARE

Brush PM: yes

SUPPLEMENTS/HEALTH

Alfalfa (6 caps): 3
B12 Plus (6 sprays): 3
Jus: 2 ounces
Pyruvyl Glycine (12 sprays): 4
Water (8 glasses, 8 ounces each): 1 liter

FOOD

7:30am: Spiru-tein vanilla shake with original Almond Breeze and ice
10:00am: Strawberry Frosted Mini-Wheats
12:10pm: HUGE salad (romaine, spinach, cucumber, carrot, baby tomato, garlic, avocado, red onion, feta cheese), boiled egg
4:00pm: Strawberry Frosted Mini-Wheats
7:40pm: snacking on trail mix (dried fruit, nuts, dark chocolate)
8:30pm: rotisserie chicken quesadilla (with lowfat sour cream, jalapeno, red onion, garlic, romaine)
*

JOURNAL

My shoulder is feeling better today. Still twinging with pain when I move a certain way, but for the most part back to normal.

I could not sleep for the life of me last night! I think I finally fell asleep around 1am. Not like me at all... must have been the full moon eclipse.

Taking it easy today... watched disc 1 of Entourage Season 5 from Netflix. Love that show.

No comments: