Friday, July 24, 2009

Busy Friday


My cute monkey pot holder, new calender from the National Wildlife Federation and magnetic poetry. It makes me smile. :)

EXERCISE
PBS (morning)

SKIN CARE

Brush AM: yes

SUPPLEMENTS/HEALTH

Cellfood (8 drops/3x): 16 drops
Water (8 glasses, 8 ounces each): 1 liter

FOOD

7:50am: 1/2 of one of the muffins I made, organic lowfat plain yogurt and fresh blueberries
12:00pm: leftover Shrimp & Quinoa
4:30pm: Starbucks iced grande nonfat vanilla latte
7:30pm: a few organic tortilla chips
8:15pm:
2 Garden of Eden blue shell turkey tacos (lean ground turkey, Hannaford taco seasoning without preservatives, romaine, seriously sharp cheddar on 1 taco, red pepper, red onion, garlic, avocado)
***

JOURNAL

I completely forgot to take any of my supplements when I was supposed to today. Spent most of my day working and waiting for my computer to get re-networked.

I brought in my leftovers to share with the office. That recipe really made a LOT of food! Jen and Berei gave it thumbs up and asked for the recipe. :)

At the end of the day I recycled an entire car load of stuff from the office. It's amazing how fast recyclables pile up! I'm happy to be the "go green" girl and clean things up the responsible way.

It's Friday, I'm home and exhausted... time to relax. I cooked dinner, cleaned the kitchen, took the puppy for an evening walk and watched a few episodes of Dhani Jones Tackles the Globe with the boyfriend. Very cool concept for a TV show. Dhani travels around the world and spends 1 week learning each nation's sport. He holds his own!

Not much exercise today, but there's always tomorrow.

No comments: