Monday, July 20, 2009

Morning Workout


EXERCISE
Basic Workout from the Ladybug Workout
Hoe Downs and step lifts after dinner

SUPPLEMENTS/HEALTH

Adrenplus 300 (2 caps): yes
Alfalfa (6 caps): yes
B12 Plus (6 sprays): 3
Blue-Green Algae (4 caps): yes
Cellfood (8 drops/3x): 8
Fibertox (1-3 caps): 1
Pyruvyl Glycine (12 sprays): 4
Water (8 glasses, 8 ounces each): 2.5 liters

FOOD

8:50am: blueberry muffin top, Stonyfield Farms lowfat peach yogurt
12:00pm: Boar's Head lemon pepper chicken + Vermont white cheddar sandwich (on Arnold's wheat bread with romaine and spicy mustard), 2 slices of fresh watermelon on the rind
2:25pm: raw almonds
5:30pm: raw almonds, plantain chips
6:30pm: 2.5 turkey tacos in blue corn shells, glass of merlot
8:30pm: about 1/2 cup of Cherry Garcia
*


I'm addicted!
Seems like I've been craving this every night.
Gotta shake that habit.


JOURNAL
I feel so much better during the day when I exercise in the morning.

By the time I got to my afternoon massage I still felt pretty good, but it seemed like I needed more stretching.

No comments: