Monday, July 27, 2009

Taking it Easy



EXERCISE
Primary Back Stretch

SKIN CARE

Brush PM: yes

SUPPLEMENTS/HEALTH

Adrenplus 300 (2 caps): yes
Alfalfa (6 caps): yes
B12 Plus (6 sprays): 8
Cellfood (8 drops/3x): 16 drops
Fibertox (1-3 caps): 1
Pyruvyl Glycine (12 sprays): yes
Water (8 glasses, 8 ounces each): 2 liters

FOOD

7:50am: Special K Blueberry cereal with fresh blueberries and original Almond Breeze
12:30pm: Stonyfield Farms lowfat strawberry yogurt, Kashi Sweet & Spicy chicken
7:20pm: avocado
7:50pm: 3 turkey tacos (as usual, minus the sour cream)

JOURNAL

I finished off my Blue-Green Algae yesterday and not sure when I'll get more since it was a sample size. I can't tell if that was what has helped me this past week or if the Adrenplus 300 is finally kicking in. Since my accident it seems like my energy levels are below normal and sleep patterns are all messed up. We'll see how I feel this week.

Blueberry Special K is not my favorite. It tastes too chemically. After researching more about foods I found out that most processed foods that claim they use "whole wheat" are really not using the "whole" wheat, but instead bleaching it or enriching it with vitamins that have been lost in processing. Special K is really junk food cereal. We got 4 boxes as a BOGO at Publix, so I might as well finish them. Next time I buy cereal it will be something that's better for me.

Last night I ended up passing out on the couch by 9pm. That dinner was too much for me to handle and I went into hibernation mode. I slept for about 10 hours! This morning I woke up feeling sore from my workout, sore from my poor quality bed and overall not feeling 100%. I made it to work though. Thank goodness my chiropractor is back from vacation because I really need my appointment and massage this afternoon!

Marcel got the new Wii Sports Resort game today. It's pretty cool, but I'm still sore after yesterday and my arms are just tired. Watching him wakeboard right now... thinking of grabbing New Moon and heading for bed very soon.

No comments: