Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Full Moon Eclipse #2


This one will be visible on moon rise on East coast US!
The last eclipse of 2009.

According to Anne Ortelee:

"Take what works for you and leave the rest behind" on this Full Moon. Release. Release. Release.
It's time for new changes, my friends!


EXERCISE
Tempo 8 (only Butterflies and Triceps Curls on arms, but did everything else)
Hoe Downs (after lunch)

SKIN CARE

Brush AM: yes

SUPPLEMENTS/HEALTH

Adrenplus 300 (2 caps): yes
Alfalfa (6 caps): 3
B12 Plus (6 sprays): yes
Cellfood (8 drops/3x): 8 drops
Fibertox (1-3 caps):
Jus (1 oz): yes
Pyruvyl Glycine (12 sprays): yes
Water (8 glasses, 8 ounces each): 1 liter

FOOD

7:50am: Kashi GoLean with original Almond Breeze and 1/2 banana
11:00am: raw almonds
12:20pm: Boar's head lemon pepper chicken sandwich (2 slices Arnold's 100% Whole Wheat, romaine, spicy mustard)
2:45pm: hot green tea (it's freezing in here!)
3:00pm: 2oz Wholefoods Farmacy Veggielicious Spice (click here for nutrition)



4:30pm:
hot organic green tea (Funny how I live in Florida, but can't get warm!)
9:30pm:
slice of pepperoni pizza

JOURNAL

I started my morning off right... with a tough workout and body brushing!

Getting my hair done today. Yay! Keeping the purple (and might add some pink) for a while. Even after a month it's still bright. I get compliments almost every day on my hair... even from older people. They say it suits me. I like that. Purple hair is fun!

My Mom and Abbie (my little sister) were planning on coming home next week. I am so excited about seeing them. It's been too long. Then Mom called this afternoon to say her car broke down about 40 miles from home on the interstate in Virginia. BUMMER! She had to get a tow back. It must be the full moon!

My sister is flying in from LA a week from today. I can not wait to see her! She'll be crashing on my comfy couch for about a week. (Roxy will be all over her!) Abbie is on a health kick and I love it. We're going to plan some yummy healthy dinners to make while she's here.

Wholefoods Farmacy has a bunch of amazing products. Jeanne, my co-worker, introduced us to these yummy snack foods. They have such a variety! The Phi Plus is also very good.

I was at the hair salon until 10pm tonight! (Hence the late-night unhealthy dinner.) My hair is still wet and I have no idea what the color looks like yet. Kristy, my friend and hairdresser, and I were both so tired that we decided to call it a night and finish up the cut and style on Friday. We'll see! I'll post pictures tomorrow. Oh, and I missed the eclipse... sadly.

No comments: