Tuesday, August 11, 2009

My Mom is Here!


EXERCISE
PBS (morning)

SKIN CARE

Brush AM: yes

SUPPLEMENTS/HEALTH

Adrenplus 300 (2 caps): yes
Alfalfa (6 caps): 3
B12 Plus (6 sprays): 3
Cellfood (8 drops/3x): 16 drops
Jus (1 oz): yes
Pyruvyl Glycine (12 sprays): 4
Water (8 glasses, 8 ounces each): 1 liter

FOOD

7:50am: Kashi GoLean cereal with organic plain lowfat yogurt and fresh blueberries
9:00am: organic hot green tea
10:30am: raw almonds
1:00pm: leftover stuffed pepper soup, hummus and dehydrated veggie chips
7:20pm: black beans and brown rice topped with seriously sharp white cheddar and lowfat sour cream with a side salad (romaine, spinach, carrot, red onion), 4oz glass of Bohemian Highway Merlot
*

JOURNAL

My Mom is arriving in Tampa this afternoon. I am so excited to see her. She's sleeping at my apartment tonight and then off to her friend's house for the rest of her trip. My sister, Abbie, will be here tomorrow too. I can't wait!!!

No comments: