Monday, September 28, 2009

3 Days Until the Retreat!!!

Oh, it's Monday again. I ended up passing out on the couch in the middle of Roswell last night. Will have to watch that last episode again.

This morning I oil pulled for 10 minutes, made a healthy breakfast and styled my beautiful new hair. Out of all the times I've had it colored with purple since May... this time is my favorite, besides the first.


8:26am: Green Monster, 2 boiled eggs with sea salt, shot of Jus (not pictured)


Same ingredients as yesterday, minus the Amazing Grass.
(I ran out.)


12:10pm: Lolly's Burrito Bowl


  • brown rice
  • black beans
  • spinach
  • onion
  • salsa
  • cheese
  • sour cream

Thanks La! We're planning on storing some healthy food at her house this week since it's within walking distance from the Spa. I'm going to bring over my blender, quesadilla maker and maybe the juicer. I plan on making some Green Monsters, fresh organic juice, Ezekiel rotisserie chicken quesadillas and salads. Plus, I love to have yogurt with granola or cereal and fruit on hand. We exercise SO much at Retreats and work really long hours, so we'll need the good food fuel to keep us going!


Afternoon supplements:
Alfalfa: 3 caps
B-12: 4 sprays
Priority Women's Complete Multi: 2 caps


4:35pm: organic hot green tea




6:35pm: snacked on organic popcorn with lite butter




6:50pm: Egg Foo Yummy (the last of it)




8:00pm: snacked on Snapea Crisps (can't resist these little babies)





Can't believe it's only 3 days until the Retreat!!!


No comments: