Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Already in the Kitchen Meal Planning



Last night I was rummaging through the kitchen trying to figure out what meals I could possibly make with what I already have.

Here's what I came up with...


Already in the Kitchen Meals:
  • Banana Coconut Flax Amazing Grass Smoothie
  • Fresh Organic Beet, Carrot, Apple Juice
  • Banana Sunflower Seed Muffins
  • Omelet with Green Peppers and Raw Sharp White Cheddar
  • Roasted Sweet Potatoes and Garlic (My Mom made this when she was visiting and it was delicious!)
  • Whole Wheat Pasta and Green Peppers with Parmesan and EVOO
  • MorningStar Asian Patty and "Fried" Brown Rice with Egg

Mostly vegetarian-based, healthy meals! The Fresh Organic Beet, Carrot, Apple Juice I made this morning was delicious. I may try baking muffins tonight and will probably opt for the MorningStar Asian Patty and "Fried" Brown Rice with Egg for dinner.



This concept reminds me of TLC's Take Home Chef show. Some of those people had TONS of stuff hiding in their kitchens. Lately mine seems pretty bare... down to just the basics. Curtis can come cook for me anytime!

No comments: