Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Egg Foo Yummy!

I managed to squeeze in my morning routine of oil pulling for 10 minutes, Primary Back Stretch, Body Brushing, eating a healthy breakfast... and made it to work on time.

I plan on doing a full workout tonight, probably Ladybug Workout. I'm feeling much better today after eating healthy foods and drinking a ton of water. Maybe my body doesn't like beef? I had almost 2 of those little sliders on Saturday and the beef casserole on Sunday. Come to think of it, I rarely eat beef these days.


8:10am: fresh organic beet/carrot/apple juice, 2 boiled eggs



I love the color of beets! So pretty.


1 organic beet
+ 8-10 organic carrots
+ 1 red delicious apple
= Yum!


Morning supplements:
Alfalfa: 3
B-12: 3 sprays
Cellfood: 8 drops
Pyruvyl Glycine: 4 sprays

Water: 1 liter


12:05pm: leftover casserole (easy on the beef), slice of whole grain stuffed bread




Afternoon supplements:
Alfalfa: 3
B-12: 4 sprays
Pyruvyl Glycine: 4 sprays

Water: 1 liter


After lunch I did 6 sets of Hoe Downs straight through with Jen! I'm getting stronger because by set 5 I was just getting winded and feeling my hips. We're working our way up to 10 reps or more!


7:15pm: peanut butter covered red delicious apple slices




After that tasty little snack I did Ladybug Workout Standing. I'm really feeling off today. Seems like this workout was much harder than last time.


8:00pm: Egg Foo Yummy (our new term for "fried" brown rice with eggs)

Water: 0.5 liter


  • Brown rice (cooked)
  • Scrambled eggs
  • Frozen peas and carrots
  • MorningStar Asian Veggie patty cut up
  • Lite soy sauce
  • Tbsp EVOO
  • Sesame seeds
I cook everything separately and then mix it all together. Yum!
It's healthy too!




Marcel helping me cook. So cute. :) ♥



Total Water: 2.5 liters

That's a lot of water!!! Going to watch Project Runway and head to bed.

No comments: