Friday, September 11, 2009

Stormy Friday


Storm Over Tampa
5:45pm
{ photo credit: me }

Check out these two on jet skis!


Crazy...


I skipped my morning routine today. Fell back asleep for 30 minutes after the alarm went off. I quickly let the puppy out, got ready and ate breakfast.


8:00am: FEED Cranberry Coconut Granola with 2% organic milk

I miss Almond Milk.


12:30pm: Fruit & Nut Spring Mixed salad (mixed greens, dried fruit, granny smith apple slices, blueberries, walnuts), some sliced fresh fruit (pineapple, blueberries, watermelon, cantaloupe, strawberries)

I had to get some fresh food in my tummy today. I feel like crap when I don't eat enough fruits and veggies.


Afternoon supplements:
Alfalfa: 3 caps
B-12: 3 sprays
Cellfood: 8 drops
Pyruvyl Glycine: 4 sprays


7:15pm: 2 turkey tacos (more romaine than last night)


9:00pm: dreamy Cherry Garcia ice cream


Afternoon supplements:
Alfalfa: 3 caps
Natural Calm Raspberry Lemon: 2 tsp


I did 3 sets of after dinner and dessert Hoe Downs, plus 5 front planks and 3 side planks.


Over the course of the evening...

Drinks: 3 lite beers


Cheers to the weekend!

There are a ton of cool, fun and cheap things to do around the tri-city area this weekend. So much so that you have to choose because you can't do it all. Right?

Plans for the weekend:
  1. Go to Val & Matty's Housewarming Party on Saturday
  2. Compile mileage and hours missed (for appointments related to the accident, oh joy)
  3. Continue reading Breaking Dawn!!!
  4. Get creative with a meal plan
  5. Recycle
  6. Relax :)
"Get some sun" was on my list until I saw this...

Weather for Tampa, FL

75°F | °C
Current: Cloudy
Wind: NE at 3 mph
Humidity: 95%
Fri
Thunderstorm
88°F | 74°F
Sat
Thunderstorm
85°F | 74°F
Sun
Thunderstorm
88°F | 74°F
Mon
Thunderstorm
88°F | 74°F


{ photo credit: me }

Enjoy your weekend!

No comments: