Saturday, September 12, 2009

Killer Workout, Housewarming Party, Relaxing

I slept in... gotta love Saturdays.

11:00am: 1 scrambled egg, FEED Cranberry Coconut Granola


Pre and During Workout supplements:
B-12: 6 sprays
Cellfood: 8 drops
Pyruvyl Glycine: 8 sprays


Ladybug Workout is where its at! I did Ladybug Workout Standing and really pushed my form. That is one killer workout! I think I'm sticking with this one for a while... will alternate with Step it to the Max. I can tell that Ladybug really makes me activate my muscles more - or in a different way than the original T-Tapp workout. It's always a progression... there's always another way to push yourself to the max.

Another one of the beautiful aspects T-Tapp workouts... they only get more challenging as you get stronger because you can focus to push more in a certain area. I love that about T-Tapp. Also love that T-Tapp is a recession proof workout. Buy it once and that's it. No gym membership and no extra costs with unlimited (free tech support), except for that new wardrobe you're going to have to buy because you've lost so many inches. Gotta love that!



Vally & Matty Lookalike Art
Seriously, it looks exactly like them!

{photo credit: kitty genius }


After my workout we headed over to Matty & Vally's Housewarming Party in Dunedin. I've already been to their place, so that was no surprise. But it was also an engagement announcement party (already knew that one too)!!! I'm so happy for them.


3:30pm: snacked on some dried veggie chips on the drive over


Ingredients: Sweet Potatoes, Squash, Carrots, Taro, Green Beans, Canola Oil, Dextrin, Sea Salt.

I'm in love with these veggie chips!


4:30pm-6:30pm: 1 lite beer and a smorgasbord of food, starting with...



Also split another mini-cheeseburger slider with Marcel, ate some more fresh fruit, another crab thingy, 1 sausage ball, and 2 small glasses of champagne. Everything was delicious! And after my tough workout today I don't feel the least bit "guilty".


8:30pm: more veggie chips + Sabra Roasted Pine Nut Hummus, 1 lite beer



That is one yummy snack!


9:30pm: whole wheat angel hair pasta with broccoli, oregano olive oil, garlic, parmesan cheese and spices




Evening supplements:
Alfalfa: 3 caps


Water: 1.5 liters


Tomorrow I'm working a little OT to make some progress on my newest project... posting the 2009 60-Day Challenge Winners asap. They will be up quickly this time, as I promised!

No comments: