Sunday, September 13, 2009

Yum... Stuffed Bread!

I woke up an hour later than I normally do for work days. As I said, I'm heading off to the office to work on getting the 60-Day Challenge 2009 Winners posted.


9:10am: Starbucks grande nonfat vanilla latte, perfect oatmeal with all the fixings

It is SO quiet at the office. I'm loving it... and getting lots done!


12:50pm: South Beach Diet Garlic Herb Chicken with Green Beans Almondine frozen meal

Not the best lunch, but it's cheap and from the freezer.


Afternoon supplements:
Alfalfa: 3
B-12: 3 sprays
Pyruvyl Glycine: 4 sprays


Roxy came to work with me since Marcel will be at band practice most of the day. I didn't want to leave her at home. She's been snoozing most of the day and barking at unnecessary noises (aka "threats" in puppy language) outside. We went on a little walk to get some sunshine and now we're getting back to work. She's curled up in my lap like the sweet little puppy she is.


I am SORE from yesterday's workout! Especially in my hips. So I'm taking today completely off.


After work I headed to my friend Ruth's house to hang for a bit. Haven't seen her in a while, so it was good to catch up. She's amazing in the kitchen and fed me so much food!

5:45pm: stuffed bread (whole wheat and white bread loaves stuffed with spinach, cheese, egg and spices), beef veggie rice casserole (topped with thin layer of spiced beef, white rice, zucchini, yellow squash, okra, crushed tomatoes)


OMG! This stuff is to die for. So good.


Yum!

There's nothing like home cooked meals!


6:15pm: frozen banana slices dipped in Nutella


I came home with leftovers... will be eating them tomorrow. Plus, Ruth loaded me up with fresh apples, oranges, bananas, and Dannon Light & Fit yogurts. (Unfortunately, I saw they have fake sugar. I don't do fake sugar, so hopefully I can find a new home for them.)


This evening I body brushed, did some TMJ massage on myself and used a heat pack on my cheeks. My jaw is really bugging me today!

Off to bed...

No comments: