Thursday, October 22, 2009

Burnin' Down the Kitchen

Almost burned the kitchen down this morning. Started making oatmeal and then forgot about it while I was getting dressed. Yikes! Need to make overnight oats like Jenna does from Eat, Live, Run. No burning, no waiting, no cooking, no mess.

I went to Starbucks for my oats instead...


9:05am: Starbucks grande nonfat pumpkin spice latte, perfect oatmeal with brown sugar, mixed nuts and dried fruit




1:00pm: Crispers Chicken Pecan Salad (tender seasoned chicken, crisp green onions and diced celery sweetened with Gala apples and toasted pecans, tossed in a creamy yogurt dressing with the refreshing flavors of tarragon, parsley), fruit medley, cup of butternut squash soup, 2 saltine crackers






Afternoon Supplements:
Alfalfa: 3 caps
Gentle Transition: 2 caps
Cellfood: 8 drops
Priority Women's Complete Multi: 2 caps


6:50pm: turkey burger (ground turkey, onion, capers, garlic pepper, sea salt, ranch seasoning topped with seriously sharp cheddar, onion, romaine, a little mayo, spicy mustard and tomato on a Marty roll)




7:15pm: 2 Blue Moons



Somehow my night got away from me. Skipped my workout, forgot to brush and now I'm exhausted.


No comments: