Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Wishing for the Weekend

Oh, Wednesday. Nothing exciting is happening until the weekend. I'll focus on that to keep me going...


Weekend plans:

Saturday morning Lauren is coming over and we're going to First Watch for breakfast. I've been wanting to try this restaurant out for a while now. Then we're hunting for treasures at garage sales and thrift stores in the Hyde Park area.

Halloween party on Saturday night! My boyfriend's band is playing that night and I'm dressing up in costume. Fun!



7:50am: egg and seriously sharp cheese on 12 grain English muffin



8:50am: Starbucks iced grande nonfat vanilla latte (sorry no photo)


1:00pm: leftover white bean chili



Afternoon Supplements:
Alfalfa: 3 caps
Blue-Green Algae: 2 caps
Cellfood: 8 drops
Priority Women's Complete Multi: 2 caps


4:15pm: small organic gala apple



5:15pm: iced coffee with whipped cream

Thanks Teresa!


6:45pm: 1 taco and salad



Watching more Roswell tonight and just relaxing. I'm kind of sore from Step it to the Max yesterday! It's amazing how walking with T-Tapp techniques makes such a difference.


10:00pm: 12 grain English muffin with organic peanut butter and Fall honey, cup of raspberry tea with honey (not pictured)


I know late night snacking is not a good thing because it slows your metabolism and messes with your sleep patterns since your body has to work on digestion, but I was hungry! I only eat when I'm hungry.

I body brushed and now I'm off to bed.


No comments: