Friday, October 16, 2009

Forbidden Breakfast

It was a rainy morning in Tampa Bay. I didn't even hear (or remember) my alarm going off at 7am. Somehow I just woke up at 8am and rushed to get ready and out the door. Then stopped at good ol' Starbucks to spend a small fortune on forbidden breakfast... caffeine and sugar with a some carbs.


8:45am: Starbucks Grande Nonfat Pumpkin Spice Latte




They like to make up their own spellings for my name.


9:00am: Starbucks Perfect Oatmeal (brown sugar, mixed nuts, 1/2 dried mixed fruit)




About 340 calories for the Perfect Oatmeal and Latte according to Starbucks.com.


Morning Supplements:
Alfalfa: 3 caps
Blue-Green Algae: 2 caps
Priority Women's Complete Multi: 2 caps
Wobenzym: 3 caps

I'm out of my Jus!




I ate every last bite. Yum!


Up close and personal.


6:00pm: leftover Jerk Chicken Pasta, side salad, Blue Moon








After dinner and watching more Roswell Season 3, we walked over to Bahama Breeze for some...

9:45pm: Bananas Supreme


This stuff is addicting!


11:45pm: a few bites of Ramen noodles with peas and carrots




No workout today...


No comments: