Monday, October 26, 2009

Mellow Monday

I slept in until 8am this morning, which left me little time to do healthy stuff (ie: workout, body brush, cook a healthy breakfast).

8:15am: 12 grain English muffin with organic PB and Fall honey, coffee with vanilla Almond Breeze/sugar


I need to get Ezekiel English muffins again!


Please ignore the coffee on the counter top.


1:15pm: Chipotle chicken/black bean burrito bowl (chicken, beans, romaine, sour cream, cheese), guacamole and chips


It was better last time, but the guac is always amazing!


Afternoon Supplements:
Alfalfa: 3 caps
Gentle Transition: 2 caps
Priority Women's Complete Multi: 2 caps


7:30pm: turkey taco salad (ground turkey, taco seasoning, Cabot 50% reduced fat sharp cheddar, romaine, onion, green peppers, tomato) with 1 taco shell (not pictured), lemon water




Evening Supplements:
Alfalfa: 3 caps


Well, we finished up the last season of Roswell. It's always sad when a good thing comes to an end. Now the question is... what to watch? Heroes!

My night got away from me again and I skipped out on my workout and brushing. My body can feel it too. Gotta get back on track tomorrow!


No comments: