Tuesday, October 20, 2009

On the Agenda

Good day, my friends!

The weather is warming up a bit, sadly. (*Stay cold! Stay cold!*) I'm wearing some of my new, fun clothes today. Running a bit late for the office, so I gotta run!


9:10am: banana nut coconut muffin, 2 boiled eggs with sea salt, Starbucks Via with Vanilla Almond Breeze


Didn't eat the apple, but brought it along for the ride. :)


This was pretty darn good for being instant!


1:00pm: leftover White Bean Chili, cottage cheese






3:00pm: kettle corn sample, small organic gala apple (pictured with my breakfast!)




Afternoon Supplements:
Alfalfa: 3 caps
Blue-Green Algae: 2 caps
Cellfood: 8 drops
Priority Women's Complete Multi: 2 caps
Wobenzym: 3 caps

Water so far today: 40 oz

I can't believe it's been almost a week since I've taken my supplements. Bad, bad girl. I need my Jus and PG!!!





On the agenda for the evening:
  1. Make and eat dinner
  2. Do a T-Tapp workout
  3. Tackle the laundry pile
  4. Pull together a report for my restitution (lost wages, miles, medication, etc)
  5. Relax and enjoy some episodes of Heroes with my honey and puppy

Off to continue working!


No comments: