Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Holiday Countdown

Today is the last full work day before our vacation. The T-Tapp office is closed (for the most part) from Christmas Day through New Years Day. We will have Jennifer or Michelle answering phones through the week, so if you need to place an order or have any questions feel free to contact us. 1.877.827.7348 (toll free)!


Today's Food Log

8:15am: Oatmeal Squares with Original Almond Breeze and frozen blueberries, Coffee with Silk French Vanilla Creamer (not pictured)




12:10pm: Lemon Pepper Rotisserie Chicken Quesadilla on Whole Grain Tam-x-icos Tortillas wrapped in romaine lettuce






8:10pm:
Sabra hummus with Stacy's Herb Pita Chips




9:00pm: black beans and brown rice with fresh spinach and seriously sharp cheddar




10:00pm: 1/2 Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookie




I was SO full from dinner I didn't even want to eat this cookie, but had to try it out!


Today's Supplements

Alfalfa: 8 caps
Cellfood: 8 drops
Jus: 1 ounce
nutraMetrix® Isotonix® Calcium Complete: 2 servings
nutraMetrix® Glucosatrin® Bone & Joint Formula: 3 caps
Priority Women's Complete Multi: 3 caps
Wobenzym: 12 tablets


I still can't believe that I have 10 straight days off. This year I didn't take a real vacation, just a few days off to travel to New York for my friend's wedding in June and the rest was used on sick days and whiplash days. Have a feeling I'm not going to know what to do with myself... but that I'll think of something fun! I've been craving a photography day. Have some spots that I know I want to visit to take photos around Tampa Bay. Then there's always time to spend hanging out with friends and relaxing away the day. So many possibilities... so much time!


Doctor's orders are to continue taking it easy. I can't do any real exercise, except walking. Did a little walk with Roxy last night, but nothing that I would consider a calorie burner. I'm doing very well with my treatment so far and feeling a little better each day. I go back on Monday for another appointment. AND hopefully my Mazda3 will be ready by then too!


Wow, time is flying. I've been baking all night!


Off to post my cookie recipe and review...

No comments: